Specialist translations from investor information to securities prospectuses
With their in-depth knowledge, our language experts can even produce impressive translations on complex financial and insurance products. They are true to the facts, adhere to national regulatory requirements, comply with translation standards and pay attention to formatting. As native speakers with extensive knowledge, they also know exactly how to address customers, shareholders, internal employees as well as users of LinkedIn, Xing and Facebook.
The credentials of our translators include:
- Corporate reporting from financial to sustainability reports
- Reports for investors and shareholders
- Product information sheets for PRIIPs and UCITS
- Fund prospectuses and reports
- Securities prospectuses
- Contracts, market analyses, sales presentations and procedures
- Brochures for insurance products
- Reference documents, annual reports and fact sheets
- Press releases and press dossiers
- Training modules, internal communications, e-learning content, journals
- Content for social media, mobile apps, websites, software
- Marketing texts, RFQs, presentations
- Audit reports, minutes of meetings and results
- Ad hoc announcements, internal announcements and company newspapers
Why financial translations from Apostroph are worth more
At Apostroph, you can rely on first-class, dedicated translators who know your company and your needs. This means that the translations feature a consistent linguistic style while adhering to corporate wording, and that appropriate target-group communication is ensured. As our language professionals are also proven financial professionals, they are proficient in the subject-specific vocabulary, skilfully implement your corporate terminology and are distinguished by their meticulous attention to detail.
The advantages of our financial translations at a glance:
- Financial translators who are familiar with complex banking and insurance products
- Compliance with corporate wording, regulatory requirements and accounting standards (Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS, US GAAP, IPSAS)
- Consideration of cultural differences
- Accurate, stylistically confident and terminologically correct translations
- Coherent texts thanks to translation memories and terminology databases
- Individual settlement with a list of GPN employee numbers, purchase order cost centre, etc.
- Verification of the CID
- Certified information security management system (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001
- Data stored on Swiss servers and SSL encryption
- A project team in the area of finance with many years of experience
- 160 skilled and experienced in-house employees
Quality assurance at Apostroph is carried out in accordance with the four-eye principle. The final quality check is carried out by our highly trained internal translation teams.
Confidentiality and discretion have been part of Apostroph’s philosophy ever since it was founded in 1994. All employees and freelancers are bound by a strict and explicit duty of confidentiality – even after employment ends. We also require everyone to submit an extract from their criminal record, which must be clean, before we enter into employment. Individual non-disclosure agreements for specific projects are possible at any time.