Apostroph is also a layout specialist
Our experts skilfully navigate various design programs and can also adapt graphics and other elements. You will receive the print-ready file in its original format as well as in PDF format. Our services include:
- Preparing non-editable documents for translation
- Inserting translations into your layout
- Editing graphics
- Creating tables of contents
- Adapting footnotes
- Making changes to the layout
- Typesetting work after translation in various file formats (e.g. ppt, eps, indd, ai, etc.)
The advantages of our desktop publishing service at a glance:
- Qualified desktop publishers
- Work with all common layout and typesetting programs (MS Office, Adobe Creative, FrameMaker, CorelDraw, Quicksilver, etc.)
- Reliable transfer of translations into the layout
- Proficiency in classical languages as well as with sophisticated typesetting (Arabic, Japanese, Hebrew, Russian, Mandarin, etc.)
- SSL encryption for secure data transfer
- Compliance with CI/CD guidelines and the use of your corporate typefaces
You can send us the data by e-mail or via myAPOSTROPH. Thanks to SSL encryption, this is also suitable for transmitting confidential data.
Essentially, we accept all formats. Files that cannot be edited – including PDFs, for example – are converted. If you are unsure whether we can process your format, just ask us.
A PDF file is generally unsuitable because it cannot be edited. However, we can convert the PDF, although that could result in changes to the original formatting. If a conversion is not possible, the translation is typed directly into a Word file, which inevitably increases the workload.
If you have the original image file, we can usually translate the text directly in the image. Otherwise, the translation will be delivered as a Word file.
The size of orders you send by e-mail depends on the limitations of your server. You can send data of up to 200 MB via our myAPOSTROPH customer portal.
That’s possible. Please send us your font as a font file.