Two options for needs-based post-editing
Whether you have a text machine-translated yourself or order it from us, post-editing will help you optimise the result in an ideal way. Subsequent Apostroph-quality post-editing delivers extra linguistic finesse and ensures adaptation to the company terminology.
With this package, you benefit from both machine efficiency and the linguistic excellence of our specialists. Depending on how you want to use the text, you can choose between a light and a full version. In both cases, we only work with native speakers who are professionals at post-editing techniques to add the finishing touches to your text, ensuring it meets your needs.
Full post-editing in accordance with ISO 18587:
- Complete editing of the text
- Checking the congruence of content and comprehensibility
- Review of company and specialist terminology
- Style adaptations, tailored to the customer’s needs
- For the long-term use of a translation
Do you have any questions or are you interested in working with us?
The advantages of our post-editing service at a glance:
- Linguists who specialise in the post-editing of neural machine translation
- Depending on the use of the text, you can choose between different post-editing levels
- Short processing times and fast delivery
- Personal advice on all aspects of neural machine translation
- Can be combined with individual corporate solutions from Apostroph
We are one of the leading suppliers in this field. With our proprietary company solution apoAI, we have a neural machine translation system which is capable of learning and which backs up all data in Switzerland in accordance with ISO 27001. We also offer our customers post-editing services for the post-editing of machine translations.
These providers offer little, if any, data security. In addition, public tools learn with all texts available, and of varied quality, which is why their output is also based on obviously incorrect translations. Generally speaking, terminology cannot be taken into account (and if it is, then only with a great deal of effort), and Google, DeepL & Co. are also unable to implement style specifications.
We support our corporate clients in the creation and maintenance of terminology databases and translation memories and support them in all aspects of their IT infrastructure. If you would like to know more, we would be happy to give you detailed advice on how to optimise and expand your in-house language processes.
Find out more about language management consulting