Geneva, where people communicate in all the global languages...
City of refuge and international exchange, Geneva has entrusted Apostroph with translations in 16 languages since 2016, including some “rare” ones.
- All our translations are done by native speakers – German, Italian, English, Spanish, as well as Arabic, Russian, Albanian, Portuguese, Chinese, Turkish, Serbian, Croatian
- A regular transcreation service for the City’s communication needs: actus, newsletters, social networks
- Digital communication, redesign and translation of the City’s website
- Always at the cutting edge of innovation: we manage all file formats (MS Word, xml, html), process the contents directly in the customer’s CMS to publish multilingual content simultaneously, and respond to the City of Geneva’s specific requirements through the efficiency of our computer-aided translation tools
Click here to find out more about multilingual translations and digital communication
Geneva and Apostroph: gateway to the world
Geneva communicates in many global languages to consolidate its role as a world city. Apostroph does not just provide Geneva with high-quality translation and localisation services, it also gives valuable technical support by processing complex files and maintaining a dedicated translation memory to ensure quality and terminological cohesion, quick turnaround times and contained costs.
An overview of the services provided to the City of Geneva by Apostroph:
- Translations into 16 languages, several of which are “rare”
- Communication support (paper, digital, website redesign)
- Web content localisation
- Desktop publishing
Would you like to receive regular updates on new customer projects and news about Apostroph?
In our newsletter, we will surprise you with articles that are as informative as they are entertaining. We would be delighted to welcome you to our community of 30,000 newsletter followers.