We express in words the excitement of games and the discipline of a responsible and committed company
The Loterie Romande, a non-profit company, has entrusted the technical translations of its media and legal texts to Apostroph since 2013.
- Appealing communication: we make our translations flow with a style that defines the quality of the website loro.ch, newsletters, articles and press releases.
- We combine discipline with fun: we translate the rules of the game and the playing instructions.
- Legal and financial expertise: we translate legal texts and annual reports for a customer that takes its social responsibility extremely seriously.
- In step with the latest techniques: we translate the content of mobile apps.
- Always at the cutting edge of innovation: we manage all file formats, facilitate exchange through interfaces that are as efficient as they are user-friendly and meet the specific needs of the Loterie Romande through the efficiency of our computer-aided tools.
Click here to find out more about marketing translations
An overview of the services provided to Loterie Romande by Apostroph:
- Technical translations and transcreations in the legal, marketing and financial fields
- Translation of regulatory and legal texts: annual reports (business reviews and financial reports), gaming rules and gaming guides
- Translation of communication media: newsletters, web content, press releases
Would you like to receive regular updates on new customer projects and news about Apostroph?
In our newsletter, we will surprise you with articles that are as informative as they are entertaining. We would be delighted to welcome you to our community of 30,000 newsletter followers.