Apostroph Group lives on the wild side
Freedom, courage and trust: these core concepts will be the focus of the leading Swiss business conference in Interlaken. During the 19th edition of the Swiss Economic Forum, notable speakers from all around the world will provide food for thought and inspiration on how the challenges of the new economy can be turned into big opportunities for Swiss SMEs. The slogan is "Retain existing ideas while also having the courage to try new things". This also applies to Apostroph: we are happy to seek inspiration from the SEF and look ahead to the future with confidence, passion, enthusiasm and even with slightly wild ideas.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now