The top three annual reports in 2016
In a secret ballot, a high-calibre jury picked three overall winners in the categories Value Reporting and Design. The gold was awarded to Geberit – recent years have already seen Europe’s market leader in sanitary products take top place in the category Design. The silver went to speciality chemicals manufacturer Clariant, while Basel-based dental implantology specialist Straumann took the bronze.
Apostroph Group offers its congratulations to the overall and category winners on their success and looks forward to again acting as partner to the HarbourClub for next year’s Swiss Annual Report Rating event.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
Take a look at our Archive to read previous newsletters.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now