ISO 17100: repeat audit passed with flying colours
The group’s head office in Lucerne passed the recertification audit on behalf of its four branches in Bern, Lausanne, Lucerne and Zurich. ISO 17100 is an international quality standard that covers key aspects of the translation delivery process.
It means that our clients can continue to rely on Apostroph’s accustomed high-quality translations.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
Take a look at our Archive to read previous newsletters.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now