Takeover of allingua
Based in Zurich, allingua Übersetzungen AG is now part of the Apostroph Group with retroactive effect from 18 December 2013. Following the acquisition of TraDoc SA in Lutry (Lausanne) and Rolf Lüthi Übersetzungen AG in Bern, this is the third company takeover in one year.
Through this amalgamation, all the companies concerned benefit from the opportunity to use each other’s existing infrastructures and technologies. In particular, customers of Apostroph will be able to take advantage of a stronger regional presence of the Apostroph Group in Switzerland as well as an ever larger network and increased translation expertise within the Apostroph Group.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now