Signed PDF invoices
The ElDI-V/GeBüV-compliant (Swiss regulations on electronic invoicing and archiving) functional certificate with which the invoices are signed is only issued to organisations (companies, associations, local authorities etc.) and is mainly used for producing signatures for electronic invoicing. This certificate can also be used for certain purposes under commercial law (e.g. legally compliant digital archiving in accordance with the Swiss Business Records Regulations). Apostroph clients can continue to receive traditional paper invoices on request.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
Take a look at our Archive to read previous newsletters.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now