SDL Roadshow, Zurich on 18 May: man and machine for top-tier translations
For more than 20 years, SDL has been supporting companies in their drive to create relevant digital experiences for global success. Apostroph Group has been leveraging the numerous advantages of SDL Trados Studio and other SDL products for a very long time. Karin Heinzer-Achermann, Head of Operations at Apostroph, will be attending this busy event to experience the latest innovations and engage in some industry networking. For despite all the features and technical wizardry offered by computer-aided translation software, it's people who are at the heart of any high-quality translation – men and women who love languages and enthusing about trends and technologies. Apostroph: always up-to-date when it comes to man and machine.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
Take a look at our Archive to read previous newsletters.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now