Apostroph strengthens its position in French-speaking Switzerland
Lutry-based TraDoc SA, a subsidiary of Apostroph AG, has taken over the entire business activities of Transdoc SA in Crassier, Canton Vaud, with retroactive effect from 1 January 2014.
With immediate effect, all Transdoc SA clients will be handled by the expanded team at Apostroph subsidiary TraDoc SA in Lutry.
This acquisition allows the Apostroph Group to strengthen its capacities both in French-speaking Switzerland and throughout the country as a whole.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
Take a look at our Archive to read previous newsletters.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now