Apostroph now also EN 15038 certified
The EN European Norm is a quality standard developed especially for translation services providers. Its key criteria govern the professional competencies of the translators and the quality checks to which the translations are submitted in accordance with the four-eye principle (whereby translations are checked by a second person with the requisite linguistic and technical skills). Every process and item of information must be stored in its entirety in the in-house database system for access by anyone in the agency in the event of the absence of the competent project manager – to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
Apostroph AG has been fully EN 15038 compliant for a number of years, but has only now sought official certification. True to the motto "Swiss Firm. Swiss Quality." clients can place their trust in Apostroph's ability to deliver high-quality services.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
Take a look at our Archive to read previous newsletters.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now