Annual Report Rating 2018
The annual reports and stakeholder communications of 230 companies were scrutinised by a high-calibre jury. One of Apostroph Group's clients was amongst those honoured: construction company Implenia took third place on the podium with a bronze in the Value Reporting and Design categories.
Apostroph Group congratulates this year's winners and newcomers and looks forward to its renewed involvement next year as a partner to the HarbourClub rating event, held to honour the best, most well-presented and most compelling annual reports.
Yes, I am interested in receiving news about Apostroph. Please send me your newsletter.
- November - Keys, brass tacks, Silvana Camenisch
- September - Traditions, trends, Corinne Odermatt in person
- June - Wrestling with idioms philosophically
- April - Rock-paper-scissors, myAPOSTROPH in celebratory mood, Patricia Kamer in person
- January Newsletter - Data network, Financial Word of the Year, In person Andy Krapf
- November - 48 times Christmas, ISO standard, Sarah Iseli
- September - a single click, pro specie grischa, Apostroph in person – Helene Mathis
- June – Localisation; Data security; The Battle of Morgarten
- March – Apostroph; Friday the 13th; In person: Ina Jukic
- January - The new year is well under way by now